Have you tried Zucchini Oatmeal yet? It’s like zucchini bread in a bowl and a yummy way to eat up your veggies for breakfast! This makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Coconut Flakes
- Almond butter
- Drizzle of honey
- dark chocolate shavings, optional
- Over medium high heat, bring oats, water, and zucchini to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer; continue to cook stirring occasionally until water is absorbed and oats are thickened.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls and top each with any of your favorite optional toppings!
If you’d like some help with your health or fitness journey why not schedule a FREE 30 Minute Wellness Consultation with me. I’d love to help in any way that I can. Click the book now link below and find a time that works for you
If you’re a women over 50 and you’d like to get moving and feel better you should try one of my online workouts designed just for us; low impact cardio to protect our joints, strength training because its a must as we age, Pilates because a strong core = a strong body and more. Oh and you can try ALL of my workouts FREE for 7 Days by clicking HERE and signing up!