Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal
Oatmeal is a fall favorite of mine and this recipe uses healthier ingredients to give it that “fall” flavor!
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats (I love these from Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree hurry and get your pumpkin I hear it selling out!
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Any nut butter you like, this one goes well Cashew Butter
- Raisins (with no sugar added, they don’t need it)
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot, mix well.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours.
- Top with pecans, cashew butter, and Raisin.
If you’d like some help with your health or fitness journey why not schedule a FREE 30 Minute Wellness Consultation with me. I’d love to help in any way that I can. Click the book now link below and find a time that works for you
If you’re a women over 50 and you’d like to get moving and feel better you should try one of my online workouts designed just for us; low impact cardio to protect our joints, strength training because its a must as we age, Pilates because a strong core = a strong body and more. Oh and you can try ALL of my workouts FREE for 7 Days by clicking HERE and signing up!