- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup no sugar added applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Options- dark chocolate chips, nuts or coconut or anything healthy add a nice twist – about ½ cup each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, raisins, applesauce, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lined cookie sheet (I use a Silpat Non Stick Baking Mat).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
If you’d like some help with your health or fitness journey why not schedule a FREE 30 Minute Wellness Consultation with me. I’d love to help in any way that I can. Click the book now link below and find a time that works for you
If you’re a women over 50 and you’d like to get moving and feel better you should try one of my online workouts designed just for us; low impact cardio to protect our joints, strength training because its a must as we age, Pilates because a strong core = a strong body and more. Oh and you can try ALL of my workouts FREE for 7 Days by clicking HERE and signing up!