Mashed banana, eggs and cinnamon make for tender, rich grain-free pancakes. Drizzle with maple syrup, honey or yogurt, even peanut butter or scatter fresh fruit over the top for a yummy quick breakfast (BTW they reheat well!)
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat a large nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, mash banana in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs and cinnamon and whisk until well combined.
- Spoon batter into the skillet to form 16 silver-dollar-sized pancakes, working in batches if needed. (I use non stick cooking spray)
- Cook, flipping halfway through, until deep golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and serve.
If you’d like some help with your health or fitness journey why not schedule a FREE 30 Minute Wellness Consultation with me. I’d love to help in any way that I can. Click the book now link below and find a time that works for you
If you’re a women over 50 and you’d like to get moving and feel better you should try one of my online workouts designed just for us; low impact cardio to protect our joints, strength training because its a must as we age, Pilates because a strong core = a strong body and more. Oh and you can try ALL of my workouts FREE for 7 Days by clicking HERE and signing up!