https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/oatmeal-cookies-scaled.jpg 1815 2560 Amy Van Liew https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BHE-LONG-300x87.png Amy Van Liew2020-01-14 09:38:102020-01-14 09:38:10Healthier Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup no sugar added applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Options- dark chocolate chips, nuts or coconut or anything healthy add a nice twist – about ½ cup each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, raisins, applesauce, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lined cookie sheet (I use a Silpat Non Stick Baking Mat).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.