https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/flourless-chocolate-torte.jpg 1080 1080 Amy Van Liew https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BHE-LONG-300x87.png Amy Van Liew2017-10-19 10:30:342020-09-19 09:30:56Flourless Chocolate Cake
Flourless Chocolate Torte
All you need is one of these treats to satisfy any chocolate cravings.
- 4 oz. or 1/2 cup unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, or coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup honey (here are some of my favorite Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Manuka Honey Honest Raw Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and grease a 9″ spring form pan or small muffin tin generously with non stick spray, coconut oil or butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together, stirring until completely smooth. (You can use a double-boiler for this, or simply throw the chocolate into an oven-safe bowl, and melt for about 4-5 minutes.)
- Combine the melted chocolate/butter with the cocoa powder, honey, and eggs, then whisk well until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan
- Bake at 350F for 15 -20 minutes, until the center looks firm. Be careful not to over bake
- Allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then carefully remove and allow to cool completely before serving.
Top with raspberries for an elegant dessert