This is one of my favorite go to recipes when I’m trying to cut out white sugar and white flour. It is so easy yet rich and satisfying.
- 4 oz. or 1/2 cup unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, or coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup honey (here are some of my favorite Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Manuka Honey Honest Raw Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and grease a 9″ spring form pan or small muffin tin generously with non stick spray, coconut oil or butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together, stirring until completely smooth. (You can use a double-boiler for this, or simply throw the chocolate into an oven-safe bowl, and melt for about 4-5 minutes.)
- Combine the melted chocolate/butter with the cocoa powder, honey, and eggs, then whisk well until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan
- Bake at 350F for 15 -20 minutes, until the center looks firm. Be careful not to over bake
- Allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then carefully remove and allow to cool completely before serving.
Top with raspberries for an elegant dessert
I think I found this from Detoxinista but I can’t remember
If you’d like some help with your health or fitness journey why not schedule a FREE 30 Minute Wellness Consultation with me. I’d love to help in any way that I can. Click the book now link below and find a time that works for you
If you’re a women over 50 and you’d like to get moving and feel better you should try one of my online workouts designed just for us; low impact cardio to protect our joints, strength training because its a must as we age, Pilates because a strong core = a strong body and more.
Oh and you can try ALL of my workouts FREE for 7 Days by clicking HERE and signing up!