https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/zucchini-oats.jpg 1080 1080 Amy Van Liew https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BHE-LONG-300x87.png Amy Van Liew2021-02-14 10:05:262021-02-14 10:05:26Zuchinni Oats
Have you tried Zucchini Oatmeal yet? It’s like zucchini bread in a bowl and a yummy way to eat up your veggies for breakfast! This makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Coconut Flakes
- Almond butter
- Drizzle of honey
- dark chocolate shavings, optional
- Over medium high heat, bring oats, water, and zucchini to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to simmer; continue to cook stirring occasionally until water is absorbed and oats are thickened.
- Divide oatmeal into two bowls and top each with any of your favorite optional toppings!