https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/slow-cooker-pumpkin-oatmeal-1.jpg 1080 1080 Amy Van Liew https://behealthyenough.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/BHE-LONG-300x87.png Amy Van Liew2020-09-19 10:00:502020-10-04 11:00:56Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal
Oatmeal is a fall favorite of mine and this recipe uses healthier ingredients to give it that “fall” flavor!
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats (I love these from Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree hurry and get your pumpkin I hear it selling out!
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Any nut butter you like, this one goes well Cashew Butter
- Raisins (with no sugar added, they don’t need it)
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot, mix well.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours.
- Top with pecans, cashew butter, and Raisin.