Mashed banana, eggs and cinnamon make for tender, rich grain-free pancakes. Drizzle with maple syrup, honey or yogurt, even peanut butter or scatter fresh fruit over the top for a yummy quick breakfast (BTW they reheat well!)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat a large nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, mash banana in a medium bowl.
- Add eggs and cinnamon and whisk until well combined.
- Spoon batter into the skillet to form 16 silver-dollar-sized pancakes, working in batches if needed. (I use non stick cooking spray)
- Cook, flipping halfway through, until deep golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and serve.